Tuesday, October 03, 2006

What's This About? Part II

Continued from here...

I guess it's about time I get back to my story. As I was saying before, at about age 22 I started to realize that water wasn't what I thought it was. At least the water running from my tap. After reading that fine piece of paper at my friend's house I proceeded to head home to my little town in Tennessee and rant and rave to my now husband about the tap water in little town Kentucky. I realized that I really didn't want to use my body as a filtration system - I wanted clean water going in.

After some time passed we proceeded to have our water tested and we purchased a reverse osmosis water filtration system. We've had one of these ever since and I'm now 40 years old.

So, the first things I started learning about as it relates to my health was aspartame and clean drinking water. My knowledge has since grown from there.

Don't worry, I plan to share some more of My Way Uh Thinkin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home